Jam City Radio: An Emotional Soft Rock Mix by Elliott





"The pursuit of emotional pop perfection is a long and winding road but worth every second," says Elliott, the man behind the Naive Melody parties in Manchester who now runs the excellent Emotional Pop site along with Niles and Baggy from Cosmic Disco. "So I hope you enjoy this exclusive mix of some of my fave '70s and '80s soft rock and AOR-tinged pop. A selection of original tracks just played back to back, with no filler."



Bill Fay - Planet Earth Daytime
Night Ranger - Sister Christian
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Insider
Les Sages - I Found My Music
Foreigner - I'm a Fool For You Anyway
Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby
Walter Egan - Magnet & Steel
Daryll Hall - Babs and Babs
Electric Light Orchestra - Strange Music
Todd Rundgren - I'm a Real Man
Cutting Crew - Any Colour
The Silencers - I Can't Cry
Starship - Sara






Comments

Popular Posts